Thursday, September 3, 2009

I'm 11 Mos. Old!!!

Well, here we are at 11 mos. Ashton is getting so big and he's so smart. I just can't believe that in 1 mo. he's going to be 1 yr. old. Where has the time gone? My little baby is growing up...and too fast. But, he still loves to cuddle with Mommy and Daddy. How about a little update for those of you who don't get to see him everyday. Ashton is standing, he even lets go and stands for a few seconds by himself, and he walks around holding onto furniture or whatever he can. He can point to the cow when you ask him where the cow is (he just did that 2 days ago). He loves to throw the ball. We bought him a little basketball hoop and he puts everything through the hoop. He's pretty smart if you ask me. Well, I think that covers most of his progress lately.


I have to explain this last picture. Ashton has a mirror book and here he is giving himself a kiss. If you let him get close to any mirror, he leans in and kisses himself. It has got to be one of the cutest things I've ever seen. He's been doing it since he was 9 mos. old. He just cracks us up.


No comments: