Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Catching up...again!

Sorry everyone! I have been so bad about posting lately. Well, less napping and more outings for Mr. Ashton keep mommy busy. And, he definitely likes to have mommy's attention, so that means no free time on the computer when he's awake. Well, today, he's giving me a little time (we bought new toys! :) Ashton is now 10 1/2 months and he's trying to talk up a storm. He says "Mama" and "Dada" and actually looks at us and calls us by the right one. He babbles other gibberish, but I have yet to decipher the dialect of English he is speaking in. He is standing up all by himself and can walk around while holding onto things. He has 8 teeth now and loves to chomp away on his food. He's a good eater! He eats just about anything I give him. Well, let's get onto the pictures! Enjoy!
Ashton is enjoying his first swing

Here's our handsome guy.


And here's our ham! It was the last of pictures I took and he just put his hand and raised his eyebrows with this look like "Aren't you going to get me outta here yet?"

Ashton and Gammy

No comments: