Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Well, my kiddo decided to make a mess of himself. I was paying bills and had Ashton in his jumperoo. At this point he had his back to me playing with his toys. So, I walked around to face him to see what my little man was up to. Oh, nothing mom, just sitting here bouncing, playing and puking all over my cute little face and down my shirt all the way to my pants. His whole shirt was soaked. Didn't slow him down!

What a handsome guy! All preppy in POLO!

More heart-melting giggles!

4 comments:

Auntie Ne and Uncle Steve said...

It wasn't me, I I I didn't puke on myself it was that stuffed lion in my room.

RCShuey said...

I am still smiling from listening to this. He thinks he is sooooo funny laughing at himself.
Trying to talk.
XOXOXOXOXOXOXO

RCShuey said...

Rene said:
He looks like the "eTrade" Baby.

"Hey, you wanna buy some stock. I underestimated the creapiness of clowns."

Gram said...

I think "Mothers curse" is starting to take effect, the girrgling, bubbles and puking. No wait the projectile puking would be mothers curse in action. Just wait !!