Monday, January 12, 2009

Christmas Day


Sorry, everyone that it has taken this long for a new post. I have been unable to get pictures to upload to the site. Anyway, here is our little angel in his sailor outfit for Christmas. He, of course, made out like a bandit for Christmas. Clothes, toys, money coming out his ears! Santa even brought him a portable DVD player!


Here's grandma slaving over the stove to make dinner. It looks good and it tasted even better! Next year buddy! You can dig in to some yummy stuff.


Ryan, Grandpa, and Chris opening gifts and grandma directing package traffic.

Cheers! Uncle Steve and Aunt Rene drinking mimosas.

Here's Ashton and his new seahorse. He really loves the belly that lights up and it plays cool music. We'll see how long it lasts. I tell you this kid loves something one day and won't have anything to do with it the next. I should buy stock in toys!

Nonna, Ashton, and Aunt Ne helping in the kitchen. We don't know what Auntie Chelle is doing.?

Just opening gifts!

Grandpa bought his little fishing buddy his first fishing pole! Awww, how cute is that! Can't wait to get pictures of that!

Who's this pretty girl holding me?

My aunties love me soooo much!

Now, this was fun. I bought Ryan a Wii and we brought it over to Randy and Sandy's and everyone really got into it. I think we played it all night. The next day everyone was complaining that their, backs, butts and legs were aching. You really do get a workout. Here's Anton trying to beat Ryan at baseball. Ryan pretty much ruled baseball.

1 comment:

RCShuey said...

How cute. Auntie Chell looks like something aweful in these. Where is the picture of him at NIPPERS? I love it. Love you little man!