Wednesday, February 18, 2009

The doctor gave us the okay to start trying some new foods so,...we started with carrots. He did pretty good with the new taste, but I wish I would have gotten a picture of his face on the first bite. It was priceless. Overall, he liked them okay.

Okay, Mom! I'm done!

This morning we tried bananas. He smiled every time I gave him a bite. He really liked them.

Look at me! I'm holding my bottle all by myself!

I'm just ducky!

These are just some cute pictures I got of Ashton with Daddy. They were playing on the couch as usual. They've become quite fond of each other. Ashton grins from ear to ear when he sees Daddy and starts to laugh when he talks to him. It's so sweet to watch the two of them.



1 comment:

RCShuey said...

IIIII Love you love you love you!!!!!!