Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Keewaydin, Here I Come!!

This is Ashton's first boat ride! I was a little nervous at first about the ride, but we put him in the Baby Bjorn and he was fine. In fact, he slept the whole way there. Here's Daddy getting our little man on the boat.

We weren't even out of the canal before he was asleep. Look at his cute little sun hat! It was a little big, but it served its purpose. I was putting sunscreen on him and he didn't even stir. The fresh sea breeze and the rocking of the boat just knocked him out.

Here's my little cuddle bug snug in his Baby Bjorn. This is the best invention ever made. I've yet to put him in it without him falling asleep, not to mention it helps get chores done. Isn't that just the cutest face in the world! I could just eat him up! He's so yummy!


Unfortunately, we bought the wrong tent, so we didn't get off the boat but we still enjoyed the fresh breeze, the boat ride and friends! Next time we'll venture off the boat and spend a relaxing time on the beach. This is the start of your many boating days Ashton! Before you know it, we'll have you in the back of the big boat reeling in your first marlin with Dad and Grandpa! (and Mom will show you how to get it done!)









2 comments:

RCShuey said...

He IS the cuttest little boater on the bay. AJ, do you think that hat comes in my size. I love you!!!!!

Auntie Ne and Uncle Steve said...

"Don't bother me I'm Sleeping" Ashton you need Maddies sun glasses from Auntie chelle...
Love you little man.